- Smashed Bananas1 CupsThis is perfect for those overly ripe bananas
- Chocolate Chips3/4 CupsI used semi-sweet but use what you like and what you got
- All Purpose Flour2 Cups
- Corn Starch1 Tablespoons
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Sugar1/4 CupsI like to use the unbleached kind
- Brown Sugar1 Cups
- Vanilla Extract2 Teaspoons
- Butter1 StickSoften this in the microwave right up till it is almost melted, but not totally melted
As usual, I google recipes non-stop and then come up with my own variations, bake and see. This recipe was cooked at hight altitude so know that yours may come out a bit different.
Mix together all your wet ingredients (sugar, bananas, vanilla). In a separate bowl, mix your dry ingredients (flour, corn starch and baking soda). Once your wet ingredients are mixed well, start adding in the dry ingredients until fully mixed, then add your chocolate chips.
I use a cookie scooper to make these and place on a cookie sheet.
Bake in an oven at 375°F for 9 minutes, take out and then place on cooling sheet then enjoy!
While this recipe was sampled from many recipes found on the internet, it was strongly influenced by momontimeout.com