Mexican Doritos Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I placed hamburger in Tupperware stack cooker colander and placed the colander on top of the stack cooker 1 3/4 qt casserole dish. I placed the lid on top of the Stack Cooker Colander and placed it in the microwave for 4 min per pound.
2. While the meat was cooking, I peeled the onion and garlic. I chopped up the the onions and garlic, using Tupperware’s Pro Chef. I then emptied the onion and garlic into a cooking bowl. When the meat was ready, I placed the chunks of meat in the Pro Chef Chopper and chopped the hamburger meat into smaller pieces.
3. I placed the chopped up hamburger meat, along with the can of Rotel, taco sauce and taco seasoning in Tupperware’s Stack Cooker 3 qt Casserole dish. Mixing well, I placed the 3 qt casserole dish with the lid on it back into the microwave for 1 minute.
4. In a small cooking bowl, combine sour cram, cumin, and chili powder, set aside.
5. Crumble 1/2 of the Doritos in a 9×13 pan. Add half of the meat mixture. Dollop the sour cream mixture over the meat. Don’t worry about smoothing it out. It will melt into a yummy creamy layer. Sprinkle 1/2 cheese onto the sour cream mixture. Add the other half of the meat, followed by the other half of crumbled chips. Top with rest of cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings.