- Cabbage1 HeadWe recommend shredding this in a box shredder or a food processor to make eating it easier
- Marinara Sauce1 JarPick what you like, if trying to go low carb, search for the lowest carb amount per serving
- MozzarellaTo your likingWe get the stuff that is already shredded in a bag
- Spicy Italian Sausage1 PoundsCook and crumble the sausage
- MushroomsAs much as you likeWe recommend sautéing the mushrooms for better flavor
- Ricotta1 small container
We take small oven safe bowls and start to create the lasagna the way that you would with noodles, but we use the shredded cabbage instead.
Layer the cabbage, sauce, ricotta, mushrooms, sausage and cheese and repeat. Finish off the top with another layer of cheese. Place the oven safe bowls an oven at 400 degrees F (pre-heated), and let it stay in until the cheese on top is golden and melted. We have found that 30 minutes tends to be about perfect.